Sunday, 25 October 2015

October Twenty Fifteen

I never found myself scared of anything but October 2015 before I knew that it will going to be the life-changing month for me in a happy way.

This is something I wrote three years back, to the person who is very close to my heart. Today, I know, how does it feel when each every teeny bit of it turns into reality. I believe no other words would do justice to explain how it feels to live on cloud nine for straight 26 days!


"There are times when you feel you are the most blessed person, the happiest on earth. It's when you are so filled and complete. Your brain, floating in happy hormones. Your heart, weightless. You are sure there's nothing in the world left you'd want to wish for. No exaggeration! It's when you feel so scared at the same time too, for losing what you have at hand. You just wish to hold on to all those reasons, which brought you to this state of ecstasy, forever...... "

Thenk You isn't enough for turning the biggest failure of life into the most beautiful happening, but its all I can say, Thenk You October 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.